In Spa National School, we use the ‘Aladdin Schools’ computer based administration programme. Aladdin Schools is specifically designed for administration in primary schools. The vast majority of school correspondence and communications will be sent electronically using the Aladdin Connect App. We are confident that the App will enable parents to stay connected and informed about their child’s education by:
– Ensuring that the school has their most up to date contact information
– Keeping parents apprised of their child’s attendance
– Keeping parents up to date on school and classroom news via notice board messages
– Allowing parents to view what items their child had for homework today
– Allowing parents view their child’s approved report card
– Giving parents the option to opt in to share contact information with their child’s classmates’ parents via the Parent Privacy option for the class list.
Along with strengthening our home/school partnership, we also envisage the Aladdin Connect App helping the school by:
– Helping to improve attendance by allowing parents to keep track of any school days their child may have currently missed, along with late arrival and early leaving information.
– Helping to reduce the amount of class/school notes being sent home
– Helping the school/ teachers communicate positively with parents when the need arises
– Reducing costs by eliminating the need to send school report cards by post & the number of text messages that need to be sent
Aladdin uses data protection guidance to help us meet G.D.P.R. compliance and to help give assurance that all data is being held in a G.D.P.R. compliant environment.
Spa N.S. does not use any other social media platform to communicate school news updates, guidance or advice notes, accounts of school activities etc.
Spa N.S. Christmas Newsletter 2022
Spa N.S. Newsletter November 2022
Spa N.S. Back to School Letter August 2022
Spa N.S. Newsletter Summer 2022
Spa N.S. Newsletter Christmas 2021
Spa N.S. Newsletter November 2021
Spa N.S. Newsletter November 2020