In Spa National School, we use the ‘Aladdin Schools’ computer based administration programme. Aladdin Schools is an award winning Management Information System (MIS) / Student Information System (SIS) specifically designed to simplify administration in primary schools. The vast majority of school correspondence and communications will be sent electronically using the Aladdin Connect App.
We believe that the Aladdin Connect App is a wonderful tool to enhance a school’s communication with parents. It enables parents to stay connected and informed about their child’s education by:
– Ensuring that the school has their most up to date contact information
– Keeping parents apprised of their child’s attendance
– Keeping parents up to date on school and classroom news via notice board messages
– Allowing parents to view what items their child had for homework today
– Allowing parents view their child’s approved report card
– Giving parents the option to opt in to share contact information with their child’s classmates’ parents via the Parent Privacy option for the class list.
Along with strengthening our home/school partnership, we also envisage the Aladdin Connect App helping the school by:
– Helping to improve attendance by allowing parents to keep track of any school days their child may have currently missed, along with late arrival and early leaving information.
– Helping to reduce the amount of class/school notes being sent home
– Helping the school/ teachers communicate with parents when the need arises
– Reducing costs by eliminating the need to send school report cards by post
– Reducing costs by reducing the number of text messages that need to be sent
Aladdin uses expert data protection guidance to help us meet G.D.P.R. compliance and to help give assurance that all data is being held in a G.D.P.R. compliant environment.
Please find listed below some of the correspondence / newsletters sent to the school community this year.